Tu me cantas y en tus palabras escucho la melodía

viernes, 26 de febrero de 2010

Young hearts, I believe that we are not that farFrom becoming who we truly areLove is on its wayDreamers, you see everything in colorWhile the world is getting darkerLove is on its way...



So hold on another dayCause love is on its wayYou'll find it's gonna be okCause love is on its wayIts alright you'll find a brighter dayCause love is on its way...



Leaders, show us how to love each otherIt could help us to recoverLove is on its wayLonely, I believe that you will find meAnd together we will truly see that love is on its way... So hold on another dayCause love is on its wayYou'll find it's gonna be okCause love is on its wayIts alright you'll find a brighter day cause love is on its way.


Me susurraste que me amabas♥















Love is what I feel and my love no one can snatch

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario