Tu me cantas y en tus palabras escucho la melodía

viernes, 26 de febrero de 2010






Music's in my soul I can hear it Everyday and every night It's the one thing on my mind Music's got control And I'm never letting go, no, no I just wanna play my music Got my six string on my back Don't need any thing but that Everythin' I want is here with me So forget that fancy car I don't need to go that far What's driving me is following my dreams, Yeah

Hand clappin 'Earth shakin 'Heart breakin' There's no fakin' What you feel When you're on a roll, yeah Can't imagine what it'd be like Without the sound of all my heroes Singin' all my favorite songs So I can sing along




Music's in my soulI can hear it Everyday and every night It's the one thing on my mind Music's got control And I'm never letting go, no, no I just wanna play my music











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario